Wednesday 5 December 2012

Early morning, Bodies warning!







































One of the hardest things for me with my photography is doing an early morning shoot. Hearing the alarm ringing in your ear at some ungodly hour, knowing that getting up when it’s still dark is self inflicted. As I drive to my destination my body wonders what it did wrong to be wrenched from bed this early but as I pull up and take that first deep breathe of crisp air as I get out of the car I realize why I do it. It’s that calmness and the feeling of the world slowly waking in front of my eyes. One of my favorite places for early mornings is Mundesley, Norfolk.To walk along the beach with not a soul in sight and just the sound of the waves crashing is an amazing feeling. I like to get as close as I can to the sea when taking shots but this is like poking an animal with a stick. You can tempt fate but sooner or later it will get you and in this case you end up with two very wet feet.Im always surprised by how quickly the sky can go from a dark grey to being awash with colour and you just never know what your get each time you do a sunrise. These are a few of the photos taken down Mundesley at sunrise and some during the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment