Wednesday 28 November 2012

BY ECK,ITS E-BRIDGE MILL!
















It’s amazing how you can live somewhere for so long and not realize a beautiful place exists right under your nose! Well, E-bridge mill is one of those places. It’s located on the outskirts of North Walsham, Norfolk and was suggested to me by my friend Shelly who knows the area clearly alot better then I do. She often takes walks and bike rides around the local area and after describing how lovely it was gave me directions to get there. My problem is im not very good with road names and general navigation. My whole place knowledge is based on whether it’s near a fast food outlet or pub, which in the middle of nowhere is pretty few and far between. I do have a plan B though folks and its called Google maps.Id like to think that the creator of it had heard of my half arsed attempts of tracking down places and thought 'This one's for you David, you directionally challenged oaf!' E-bridge mill had been restored over the last few years by a dedicated group of people and now boasts some awesome sights overlooking a calm and serene lock, when before it was just an overgrown mess and clearly one I had probably overlooked when driving by in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment