Monday 19 November 2012

Ramblings of a madman.....

So i thought id offer a insight(if not a scary peak) into the workings of my mind when im out with my camera.i love my landscapes and being away from the stresses of normal life.I do have a thing about people popping up in my pictures tho.they have every right to be enjoying the place too but they seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to gate crashing my photos.imagine if you will,a beautiful sunset over the waves of your favourite beach.its beautiful until some hapless person skulks into frame like something out of day of the dead! I even find myself thinking 'ill edit them right out later' like this poor person has been targetted for termination by arnie for having the same idea to go for a walk as me.even when im editing the picture later,i find myself with a cheeky grin as i bear the mouse pointer over the victim then in a flash,its peaceful again within the picture.these humans are inventive and will pose in more awkward places next time i need to edit but i guess thats half the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment